The EclipseCon program committee is holding another series of auditions. The audition sessions are a chance for people interested in speaking at the conference to present a short version of their talk proposals to the program committee and the Eclipse community. The winning audition will be given a speaking slot at EclipseCon.
The auditions will be held using the Ignite format. Each speaker will have 5 minutes to present 20 slides, and the slides will change automatically every 15 seconds.
- Ekke Gentz, Stop Writing Boring (Business App) Unit Tests
- Paul Beusterien, The Mobile Web and Eclipse
- Serge Beauchamp, Deadlocks: The beginning of the end
- Johnson Yan, New Trend in Java Computing - A Silicon Based OSGi Platform for Real Time Embedded Computing
- Stefan Dimov, Click out your JPA 2.0 model
- Mustafa Isik & Sebastian Schmidt, INTERSTELLAR THERMONUCLEAR WAR ... with ECF - Multiplayer Game Development for High-Latency Mobile Networks
- Saurav Sarkar, Be a Columbus and explore your models through new EMF Model Query2
- Alberto Sillitti, Source Code Evolution Analysis and Visualization with Lagrein
- Frederic Madiot & Gregoire Dupé, Dynamically extend and customize your modeling tools with EMF Facet
- Werner Keil, UOMo and OSGi Measurement
Total running time 1 hour, 08:00 minutes
Update from December 16: Congratulations to Serge Beauchamp for winning the EclipseCon Audition Sessions, Take 2!
delicious | digg | dzone