The EclipseCon Audition Sessions are a chance for people interested in presenting at EclipseCon to try out their ideas with the program committee and community. Each year, hundreds of great session proposals are submitted to the EclipseCon Program Committee. Unfortunately, the conference never has enough space to accept all the proposals. This year people have the chance to audition for an EclipseCon speaking slot.
The auditions will be held using the Ignite format. Each speaker will have 5 minutes to present 20 slides, and the slides change automatically every 15 seconds.
- Jonas Helming for Maximilian Koegel, How to Distribute, Store and Version Models with EMFStore
- Jonas Helming, Only one Click to an EMF Application
- Bernhard Merkle, Stop the Architecture Erosion of Eclipse And Open Source Projects
- Martin Reiterer, TapiJI - Integrating Internationalization in your agile development process
- Frank Rimlinger, Practical Mathematical Proof of Correctness
- Ekke Gentz, Enterprise and Mobile Using Eclipse
- Arun Gupta, Nuts & Bolts of Java EE 6 using Eclipse
- Anthony W. Juckel, High Performance Tabular Databinding
- Karim Djaafar, Managing and Monitoring your Agile tools with JasForge OSGI Project
- Tristan Faure, Gendoc2 WYWIWYG (What You Write Is What You Get)
Total running time 1 hour, 01:23 minutes
Update from November 23: Congratulations to Frank Rimlinger and Anthony Juckel for winning the EclipseCon Audition Sessions!
delicious | digg | dzone