The Eclipse Foundation is presenting 2 webinars on e4, the next generation of the Eclipse platform. In July 2009, Members of the e4 project team released version 0.9, an early alpha release of the e4 technology, and they are looking for feedback and more potential contributors. Watch to learn more about e4 and the committers who are making it happen.
Total running time 1 hour, 22:14 minutes
- Introduction - Mike Wilson (IBM)
- Flexible Resources - Serge Beauchamp (Freescale Semiconductor)
- ...and it's Eclipse too! The Compatibility Layer - Eric Moffatt (IBM)
- Rich AJAX Platform (RAP) - Benjamin Muskalla (EclipseSource)
- Toolkit Model - Hallvard Traetteberg (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
For full abstracts see http://www.eclipse.org/community/e4webinar/abstracts.php.View the recording of E4 Part I
Thanks to Adobe for contributing their Adobe Acrobat Connect product to host these webinars.
delicious | digg | dzone