The Eclipse Foundation presents part 1 of 2 webinars on e4, the next generation of the Eclipse platform. In July 2009, Members of the e4 project team released version 0.9, an early alpha release of the e4 technology, and they are looking for feedback and more potential contributors. Watch to learn more about e4 and the committers who are making it happen.
Total running time 1 hour, 27:12 minutes
- Introduction to e4 - Kevin McGuire (IBM)
- Application Services - Boris Bokowski (IBM)
- Modeled User Interface (UI) - Kevin McGuire (IBM)
- CSS - Kevin McGuire (IBM) & Kai Toedter (Siemens)
- XML Windowing Toolkit (XWT) - Yves Yang (Soyatec)
For full abstracts see http://www.eclipse.org/community/e4webinar/abstracts.php.View the recording of E4 Part II
Thanks to Adobe for contributing their Adobe Acrobat Connect product to host this webinar.
delicious | digg | dzone