C/C++ Development Tooling (CDT) 4.0 is our most exciting release yet bringing C/C++ developers a load of new features, quality, and performance improvements. This webinar presented by Doug Schaefer, the CDT Project Lead, will walk through all of CDT’s features from new project creation, code editing, and source navigation, to build and debug with a special focus on what’s new in CDT 4.0. New users will gain an understanding of how to use the CDT with their projects and all users will see how the improvements in CDT 4.0 make it a world class C/C++ development environment.
Agenda - total running time 1 hour, 06:36 minutes:
- 00:00 min. Welcome
- 01:13 min. Introduction
- 03:06 min. What is the CDT?
- 07:02 min. What is the CDT used for?
- 09:15 min. What are the Major Components of the CDT?
- 13:08 min. Demo - Create a Project in CDT 4.0
- 19:40 min. Demo - New 4.0 Features and the SDL Library
- 27:47 min. Demo - Multi-platform Support in CDT
- 31:30 min. Blank (technical problem)
- 40:08 min. Demo - Using Firefox for Scalability Testing
- 45:13 min. Where can I get my own CDT?
- 47:12 min. Where can I get more Information?
- 48:09 min. Q&A
Thanks to Adobe for contributing their Adobe Acrobat Connect product to host this webinar.
delicious | digg | dzone