Eclipse is not just for Java-centric development. The C/C++ Development Tools (CDT) provides solid support for developing applications written in C or C++ as well. The CDT project has been a part of Eclipse for over four years now and has acquired a large and faithful following.
There are a large number of embedded tool vendors, for example, that are including the CDT as a standard part of their development tool suite. But the CDT is much more than embedded as it supports building any type of C/C++ application from command line utilities to large graphical applications on all platforms including Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, embedded, and others.
Agenda - total running time 58:22 minutes:
- 00:00 min. Introduction & Overview
- 04:27 min. CDT Edit Perspective
- 05:28 min. CDT Search
- 06:32 min. Build
- 08:20 min. Debug Perspective
- 10:17 min. Who Uses the CDT?
- 11:56 min. CDT Popularity and Adoption
- 16:30 min. Demo - Getting Started
- 22:35 min. Demo - Hello World
- 32:42 min. Demo - Using CDT for an Open Source Project
- 42:22 min. Upcoming in CDT 4.0
- 43:41 min. Q&A
Thanks to Adobe for contributing their Adobe Acrobat Connect product to host this webinar.
delicious | digg | dzone